4.29.2009

Live and learn

It has been awhile, but though I don't continuously sign in online I never stop writing.

I wrote something a few weeks ago, on my phone. Thank goodness for notepad.

-Oh Lord, this day is beyond beautiful. It is true we can learn something new everyday. Whether it be an experience, a feeling, or an emotion. You can even learn something new that really isn't new at all. I sat on a roof today. Josiah next to me playing melodies I hadn't heard before, so lovely, so serene. The music swayed through me, the wind made everything around us come to life. The sun warmed our bare skin and the entire moment was perfect. If its anything I've learned today, it's that no mater what happens in the future, it's the moments like this, the here and now that mean the most. Memories make life worth living. Especially moments like this.-

I don't ever want to forget that. I won't go a day without thanking God for all the beautiful people in my life, and all the memories from my wonderful existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment